This is going to be very short, because I am busy packing for my class's trip to CHINA!!! =)
Break has not been all that great, I've mostly been working and going to the chiropractor. I've quit riding for the next few months, because after I ride, I literally can barely walk =( It will be really difficult, but I think it's the right decision for now, and hopefully, will allow me to ride in the future.
Christmas was fun, we had a lot of good food, and I got some pretty nice presents (my favorite had to be the five "golden" rings, which were actually green ($$$) =P). New Year's was super fun, I had a sleepover at a friend's house and we stayed up super late, and watched Love Actually.
As I said earlier, I'm leaving for China tomorrow! I'll be gone for 10+/- days, and will be back with pictures and stories. I think it will be very exciting, and am ecstatic to room with one of my best friends =) The only thing I'm worried about is my back, but we'll play it by ear.
Hope you all had an amazing few weeks, and I will post again when I get back from China!
-E
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment