Thursday, November 5, 2009

This is Me

"Dare me, defy me, challenge me, but never underestimate me."

This quotation is the inspiration for this blog. Some days I live by it, other days I can't understand how I get out of bed, let alone there. I guess this isn't really the right time in my life to start a blog, there is just way too much going on. I figure, though, that now is better than never. Some of my problems may seem petty or immature, but in this moment, in this lifetime, they can be more than I can handle.

So, who am I? I am a student. I enjoy long walks on the beach and... just kidding! I live for my friends, they are the reason I am who I am today, and I don't know what I would do without them. I am an equestrienne, and proud of it. I attend a highly-academic private school. I love musicals. I own a dog, a snake and two turtles. I can't wait to leave my house. I eat only coffee ice cream, any other flavor disgusts me (except for vanilla on rare days). Reese's peanut butter cups are my food staple. I was Tiger Lily from Peter Pan for Halloween. I'm just me.

Now, even though I've started this blog, I can't guarantee that I'll continue it. Might as well give it a try though!

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment